29 September 2013

#63 flea market finds



very excited to find vintage stuff for my craft room
at a flea market
on a very lovely autumn weekend




this brings back memories of the
same sewing machine my family had growing up

 the sewing machine that sent 6 children to college

so happy to have one for only $20
it is from 1955 and still works!
it also comes with a hideaway cabinet
yes ... for $20




the metal embroidery hoops 
(hard-to-find nowadays) 
and good quality wooden hoops
in different sizes and shapes




all of these for just $3 ... can you beat that!



would love to display these metal and bakelite knitting needles 
-not quite sure if i will be using them in my projects-
i rather use bamboo needles

the old mason jars and buttons
add to my collections


♡♥♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for the comments. please join me again.