03 June 2013

#55 old table makeover

[potting bench/serving table]


i found this table on a curb 
around the corner from our house

and along with the table 
i brought home with me
these 2 great ideas

-- hi ho hi ho, it's off to work i go! --



using remnant woods, a new coat of paint, an old sign
 and some accessories found in the tool box

i got this table a new look
and new purpose(s)




though, i am not blessed to be a green thumb
but maybe a nice potting bench will make 
my plants thrive this summer, just maybe






and if not,
 it can always work as
a serving table 
for the summer barbecues





☀ enjoy your summer! ☀

♡♥♡






2 comments:

  1. You always amaze me with your ingenuity. You are simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really my favorite!! I wonder how many favorites i will come up with everytime i visit your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for the comments. please join me again.