15 December 2012

#22 little christmas tree



12 days of christmas
day 4





this is the christmas tree my boys have in their room.

the ornaments are collections of 
their favorite games, toys and tv shows through the years.

 thomas the tank engine, spongebob, phineas & ferb, 
nascar, ny yankees, ny giants, monster jam, baseball
club penguin, video games, super mario, angry bird
lego and painting

my kids and i tried to be creative in putting this together

• i screwed in a small hook on the thomas the train toy (wood)

• my son attached a string and lots of tape 
on a club penguin figurine

• we cut out an image from a toy box and attached it on a bauble,

when i accidentally dropped and broke dale jr's ornament

i'm still on the hunt for 
blue's clues and bob the builder ornaments.
 how about ornaments of their favorite book?
wish me luck.

next: multi-cultural holiday decoration

♡♥♡
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for the comments. please join me again.