02 October 2012

#9 october is breast cancer awareness month

this year, teal and pink were the color of our shirt for our
traditional susan komen race for the cure at central park, ny.
knowing it would be a very easy project,
I did 5 of them just the night before the walk. 
I just scribbled a ribbon on the front side of the shirt
with a wide paint brush and pink paint. 
 very spontaneous and very handmade.
it was a nice day for a walk at the park. 
 fun doing it with the whole family.  
lets do it again next year.

                                                                   loving it!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I'm in one of the pictures. 8P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe, we'll join you guys next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good. I will remind you when it's time to register. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on the shirts Mel! I love that your family joined you in the event.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get so excited (and i just can't hide it, haha!) every time I see comments posted. The time and the effort are very much appreciated. really! thanks again. loving them!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for the comments. please join me again.