15 October 2012

#11 fall

have you finished your fall decoration yet • 
a little bit late, i know, but have been doing 
a little at a time since the end of september and 
this weekend, finally finished mine • 
got my mums, pumpkins and gourds
- still fresh and colorful • 
happy to say that aside from the fresh ones,
I didn't have to buy any additional 
fall decorations this year • 
all of them came from my collections 
throughout the years •
i am now very much ready 
to bake some apple pie and 
carve a jack-o-lantern 
(both requested by the kids) •
and in a couple of weeks,
my husband and i will be raking leaves •

♡♥♡
loving it!
Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. ganda naman ng bahay and decor!! good job Martha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks cherry. Sorry some pictures came out dark - just being romantic, I guess.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for the comments. please join me again.